IKO Slide Block Original Japan LWL15C IKO Carriage
-Product Introduction & Photograph
Problem:New And Original
Brand name: IKO
Application: 3D printer, Chopping CZPT , CNC Router CZPT and and so forth
Guarantee: 1 12 months
IKO types and manufactures a wide variety of ball variety guides to achieve exact linear motion throughout a various selection of industries, from semiconductor manufacturing to equipment resources. C-Lube types characteristic created-in lubricating elements to supply CZPT long lasting, servicing-free of charge procedure to complete for twenty,000 km. IKO ball kind guides emphasis on substantial rigidity for sophisticated loads, quiet operation and other design and style features to satisfy certain application needs.
C-Lube CZPT Way ML
C-Lube CZPT Way MLV
C-Lube CZPT MV
C-Lube CZPT Way ME
C-Lube CZPT Way MH
C-Lube CZPT Way MUL
Linear Way LWL
Linear Way LWE
Minimal Decibel CZPT Way LWE...Q
Linear Way H
Linear Way LWF
Linear Way LWU
Positioning programs for higher precision, minimal friction device movement
IKO styles and manufactures a extensive assortment of device areas that reduce friction in the positioning mechanisms of industrial equipment and equipment.
Multiple designs and sizes CZPT
- Measurements range from little to further big, from the world's smallest track rail featuring a 1-mm width to those developed for higher rigidity and load capability in large equipment.
- Utilised in numerous industries such as semiconductor, health care, existence sciences, solar, machine resource and construction.
- Obtainable designs include roller variety rolling guides, ball type rolling guides, ball splines, anti-creep crossed roller techniques, ball slides, and equally linear and rotary bushings to satisfy the requirements of distinct programs and equipment geometries.
-Packing,Payment And CZPT
1: MOQ: 1 pcs minimal purchase
2: Packing: 1 pcs for every box or in accordance to your needs. (Carton / Wooden / Customized)
T/T , Western union, Paypal , L/C and so on.
Shipping and delivery technique:
* We help TNT, DHL, UPS, FedEX, EMS and CZPT very own CZPT Forwarder.
* 3 days by AIR & thirty-forty five days by SEA. (Europe and North CZPT ica)
1. Clear the shaft, the inner and outer holes of the bushing, and the internal gap of the hub. Take away any oil, paint or filth, area the bushing on the hub, and match the half holes to make total holes (every full gap will only be threaded on one particular side). Frivolously oil the threads and points of set screws or the threads and heads of cap screws. Loosely spot the screws in the threaded holes on the hub facet. Make sure the bushing is free on the hub. Snap the assembly onto the shaft and place it in the preferred placement. Tighten the screws alternately and evenly until finally all are restricted 5. Hammer the large stop of the bushing with a hammer and block or socket to keep away from damage. The screw can now be turned marginally to the specified torque setting. Repeat this alternating hammering and screw retightening until finally the specified torque is attained. Fill all holes with grease to eliminate filth.